Screams, a controversial paperback book written by the French author Joyce Mansour and published in 1995. — $7,999.99
BarkPark’s Best in Show 9-piece Dog Agility Course Set — $10,106.00 PLUS $98.49 S&H — Unfortunately, this original item is no longer for sale on Amazon, but if you’re really interested in an expensive 7-piece Best in Show, Dog Utility Course Set, it’s only $4535.
Grindmaster-Cecilware Banquet Brewing System with Holding Tank — $38,476.20 WITH FREE SHIPPING, like it should be when you are spending that much. Talk about needing some high speed automatic coffee urns. It can brew between 200 – 4,200. Hey, at least you’ll never run out of coffee.
LG 98UB9800 98-Inch Class 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV with Web OS (2015 Model) REFURBISHED for $24,999.00 + $14.99 S&H.
That is ridiculous for a television to cost that much, ESPECIALLY because since it’s refurbish. Ugh.
Despite that fact that it’s used, The Amazing Spiderman, Vol. 1 is selling for $40,000
Unfortunately, the item must have sold or someone at Amazon fixed this egregious mistake, because you can no longer find this used copy of Spiderman on their site.
The Fly, a U2 single from 1991, along with a pair of sunglasses that are just like Bono’s and the original 45 LP. Who wants a pair of Bono’s shades? — $40,000
The next pricey item on our list has a long and confusing name, at least for me. It’s the 4.20cts of 15.47 x 9.61 x 4.53mm S12 Pear Brilliant White Diamond (1 piece) which is a Loose Diamond. ANYWAY, this stone alone is going for $52,900.00
Unfortunately, this item is no longer for sale on Amazon. And I can’t find anything comparable for the same price. Whatever woman is getting this is lucky. amirite?
The Baileigh BP-9078NC Hydraulic Press Brake that happens to weigh around 8,800lbs. People like to crush stuff with it. – $52,954 Amazon: http://amzn.to/2wQFoi7
The textbook that should be on every person’s shelf is the Landolt-Börnstein Set 2012 (Landolt-Börnstein: Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology – New Series) 2013th Edition– $54,009.00
Labconco Protector 5080162 Double Stainless Steel Combination Glove Box with North America Power Cord and Plug, Domestic, 100-115 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 108.9″ W x 34.4″ D x 45.7″ $67,147.82 plus only $250 for S&H!
My Guardian Angel Rollerball. Yes, it’s a pen. I hope it has magic powers for this price! When I first came across this pen, it was $85,000. So something fishy happend. It has now been marked down to $5,160.00 plus free shipping. Woo. Regardless of it’s price, this is one crazy pen.
Montegrappa issued 912 Sterling Steel rollerball pens, with a celluiod cap and barrell in a cloud-like color; low relief engravings in sterling silver in-laid with sky-blue enamel and turquoise details; The design features an angel standing tall on the barrell, with sword and shield, the clip taking the form of angel’s wings; The cap’s top is a dome of blue, miraculously inlaid with the rays of the sun.
Pardone me, but I’m under the impression that they pen hold mystic powers. Anways, who would buy a $5,160 pen?! What are you going to do once it runs out? Masgically hope that the inlaid rays of sun would bring it back to life. I think not.
Amazon (not the same exact pen): http://amzn.to/2fqdcjG
Mickey Mantle Autographed set of baseball cards, proven authentic and rated excellent — $90,909.99 with S&H cost of $4.99. You’d think with something that expensive, they could afford free shipping!
A Lladro Niagara Chandelier 2M Gold, handmade in Valencia, Spain — Was originally $120,000.00 but it is currently on sale for $116,800.
Vingt-deux poèmes (French Edition) – First Edition – $19,000
The (get ready) Patek Philippe Nautilus 40th Anniversary Limited Edition 18K White Gold Watch — $150,985.00
19.19cts Spinel Loose Gemstone Cushion Cut SSEF Certificate. This another one where I don’t know quite what they are selling because it is like Latin to me, but from the pictures it looks like a blue rock — $155,000.00
A Tissue Processor that’s automated by touch, made by Triangle Biomedical — $183,051.33
An Annotated, Typed Manuscript about William Barclay “Bat” Masterson, was written by their town’s former Mayor, Robert M. Wright. He sent the manuscript to Masterson to review. After reading the manuscript, Masterson made some annotations and signed it with his full name, which is why this is such a collector’s item. Not like I’ve heard of this guy before or anything — The original price of the manuscript was $250,000.00, but it’s currently on sale for a bargain at $212,500.00
The Book Game, which is a trivia game with 4,000 questions all about the Bible. Surely, this can’t be that expensive, can it? $216,447.75… but they offer free shipping!
- Another expensive watch, what a surprise! This time is is the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore, an automatic-self-wind watch for men. Let me note the fact that this watch is USED. — $249,995.00
- “103 Amazing Facts About the Black Indian of the Western Hemisphere,” by Whanstachanah P. Kanyon. It was released in 2003 and is said to be written in a style that that both deprograms and reprograms the mind. — $250,000.00
- A 1937 O-Pee-Chee Baseball Set with Baseball Slabbed Autographed Cards. Once again, we have a collector’s item on sale! Originally selling for $445, 458.99, it is now on sale for a catch at $318,184.99. You’re saving $127,274.00, which actually isn’t too bad for this baseball memorabilia.
- For just half a million, plus $4.49 shipping, you can own the King Phra Somdet Gate Chai YO 7 Floors Wealth Amulet. The product description for this item clearly states that this amulet will keep its owner safe from harmful things and evil spirits, along with bringing you good luck. Shouldn’t it bring you money, though? I mean, it’s not a “protection” amulet or even a “good luck” amulet, but a WEALTH amulet. Maybe they just call it that since they make so much money every time someone buys one — $500,000.00 plus $4.49 shipping
- A movie poster from the 1932 Universal Horror picture, The Old Dark House, starring the immensely famous Boris Karloff. Not only is it the original collectable movie poster that the theaters gave out at the time of the film’s release. It’s rumored to be one of two still left on this Earth — $750,000.00
- Another rare and collectible movie poster, this time for the classic horror film, Freaks, which was also released in 1932. This time, the seller claims that this one-sheet (synonymous with the actual film poster) is the only known example of this super rare poster. — $850,000.00
The end of my adventure in Amazon land. I won’t be able to keep this post up for more than a few days, since it will show up as being plagiarized since part of it is published here. No worries!
So, what item and price-point do you find the most ridiculous? In my opinion, it’s that used Amazing Superman Vol 1 comic. What a disgrace to the comic community.